The management of Bhutan Internet Exchange is carried out by an elected Board of Directors. The Board Directors are elected as per the procedures established under Schedule 2 of the Articles of Associations of Bhutan Internet Exchange. The current Board Directors and office bearers are the following:
2. Mr. Urpan Adhikari, TashiCell Representative (Board Member)
3. Mr. Sonam Phuntsho, DrukRen (DITT) Representative (Board Member)
4. Ms. Sherab Lhamo, DrukCom Representative (Treasurer)
5. Mr. Tshering Norbu, Nano Representative (Board Member)
6. Mr. Choki Wangda, DCS Representative (Secretary)
7. Mr. Karma Sangay, GovNet (DITT) Representative (Board Member)
The Board Members meet as and when required to discuss and resolve issues. The resolutions of such meetings are minuted and are publicly available for information to all members.
Besides the Board, a Technical Working Group (TWG) is also established to foster best practices, faster tracking and resolution of any technical issues, and for support to members who may require assistance.
The current Technical Working Group Members are:
2. Karma Jamyang, DrukRen, DITT
3. Nidup Gyeltshen, GDC, DITT